Thursday 1 March 2007

renewal

It was due time for a change. And this look is better, don't you think?! More simple design. Anyway, I like.

And talking about changes, I need to do something about my hair, but I don't know what to do... Look, it just hangs there, with a few curls here and there... Any suggestions?!


By the way, did a test on Internet earlier this morning, and got to see my "real" age... (all I needed to do was answer some questions about how much I weight, how much I sleep and exercise, what I eat etc etc. The test-program then calculated my age according to my answers). (Yes, I could easily have cheated, but as I am a very honest person - I didn't. I promise).
And my "real" age is..... 25,9! :-)

This is fantastic news and really great to know, as I usually tell people I'm 26 when asked... Cause now I don't have to feel like a liar anymore! I'm actually telling the truth!

And according to the test, if I start taking vitamins daily, eat more beans and fish and a few more things, I my real age will be 24 in just two months...!! Man, I'm starting my new diet today! Who knows where this will take me...

Talk about Renewal.

I am 26, I feel 26 and I look (?) 26!!

6 comments:

Evalinn said...

Congratulations! Where can I find this test??

ulrica said...

http://www.realage.com/

Good luck! Will I get to know the result?!

Vän av ordning said...

Ullis, Du är vacker som en dag, nästan som en hel vecka!! Men det vet Du ju att jag tycker...

ulrica said...

Greven, du är alldeles för rar. Kram

Gorgeous in Orebro said...

Why don´t you give your old Racoon look a well deserved revival....;-)

ulrica said...

Ha ha ha, you're sooooo funny aren't you... But the answer my dear sweet friend - that look is old and done with...