Monday 5 March 2007

monday again…

The weeks go really fast…. Mum and Dad returned back to Sweden late last night. It really has been great having them here. Fun to introduce them to my “new life” over here and show them around.


So dearest parents - I say thanks for two very enjoyable weeks and please come soon again!!


During our last days together we didn’t do all that much, but still we had a very nice time. Splendid food has really been the main thing this weekend.

We started off on Friday night when I took my parents to a great Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant; an absolutely beautiful dinner was had. (We sat around the chef as he prepared the food for us and I think we all were very impressed. We weren’t as impressed with Mums stick eating skills though, but she has promised to practise, so next time there will be no fork at the table for her).

Saturday was a glorious day, so relaxing in the sun was all we wanted to do. A great brunch was had at lunch time (after my PUMP class) and a nice Italian dinner in the evening. We finished off our culinary tour of HK on Sunday night with Spanish/Asian tapas and yummy chocolate cake.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds like u had a nice weekend!

Evalinn said...

Foreign Babe - you´ve been challenged! You´ll find the rules on my blogg.