Friday 23 March 2007

welcome to my home

On several occasions I've been asked to send pictures of my apartment to people.

But I haven't... As it wasn't ready.
But now it is.
And as I aim to please, I will now open the door...
So let me take you on a tour of my home:

  • the living room












This is what you step into when I open the door. (Love my dotty sofa and the rest of my "treasures" that I brought with me from Sthlm).

As the tour continues you will find:

  • the kitchen
    (very small, two steps and you're in and out again... but hey it looks good!)
  • the bathroom
    (not much bigger...)

  • my bedroom
    (comfy bed and great view)












(Am actually very pleased with how this room has turned out; with bamboo stick as curtain rail, earthy colours on all the accessories, functional and damn fine storage boxes in bookshelves laid flat on the floor - might sound weird but they function as bed base as well as they are great for storage, and to top it off: grandma's old painting with Swedish girl skinny dipping).

and

  • the extra room/my wardrobe room
    (a bit oriental in style, even if you hardly can tell from the pic...)
That's it....
It's not big, but I love it!

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Wow, I love your place Ullis! That bedroom window view is to die for, I think I´m gonna have to leave Sthlm soon...someone described Sthlm as "beautiful and dead like a corpse"...

ulrica said...

E, thanx!! Yes, my bedroom window is absolutely fab.
But hey, Sthlm is one of the most beautiful cities on this earth... And in summer it surely is alive, and you're getting closer everyday now... Also, remember that you live in the most beautiful apartment too!
But I would never say - don't move, coz it is always good to broaden your horizons…
And to be honest, read a book yesterday – Att komma hem ska vara som en schlager – and it surely had it’s points about Sweden and Sthlm, that made me think that yes, that’s how boring and narrow minded we are up there in the north… But I still adore the place during summer time though…