Wednesday 14 March 2007

fruit

I eat much more fruit here in HK then I ever did in Sweden. More or less all thanks to the fruit/vegetable market down the street from where I live. You can also find flowers as well as fresh fish and meat there, but am a bit reluctant to buy anything dead on the street… However, I really like the buzz there and the fruit selection is great, it’s fresh and it’s cheap.

Popped by yesterday on my way from work and once home I filled up my fruit bowl with apples, bananas, mangos and pear-apples. Lovely!

3 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds like I would like that market too! Wish we had one on Söder...

Vän av ordning said...

I really like peaches, or was it melons...?!

ulrica said...

Or maybe both...;-) (vän av ordning)

And the market, E, is great, you have to check it out once you get here.