Monday 26 March 2007

hollywood

Madonna sings:
Everybody wants to go to Hollywood…

And as I walk the very pretty street stones of my street (which to me are just as pretty as the stars they put into Hollywood Rd, Hollywood, California) I think that she’s probably right.

Or at least I think if people, all around the world, knew what a lovely street my street is – Hollywood Rd, Hong Kong – everybody would like to go there.

Just next to my house I have a beautiful old little Buddhist temple, where people gather to pray for good fortune. (On Sundays, when most people visit the temple, so much incense are burnt that the air is thick of sweet smelling smoke). And as I continue my walk I have beautiful antique shops on both my right and left hand side, and thereafter the street is lined with many great bars and restaurants. As I see it, what more can I or anyone ask for?!

And a lot of people do go to Hollywood.
Both in HK and in America.

I know, cause I’ve been….

2 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Ah, Hollywood Road, the best place in HK! Can't wait to get the keys tomorrow :-)

ulrica said...

And you are sooooo welcome too!!