Friday 16 March 2007

the challenge

So I was challenged…
And now have to write 6 strange/weird things about myself on my blog…
Great… So if you didn’t know me already,
you will after this …

  1. I have to have a chewing gum and some lip balm after I have eaten, other wise I do not know what to do with myself.

  2. I love my home absolutely clean and tidy. However, I seem to have a hard time making my bed in the morning. I don’t like it because it looks messy. And I hate messy.

  3. I like to do it like “Al Bundy”. Sliding one hand down the lining of my pants while watching telly that is. Don’t know why, just a very comfortable position. Try it!

  4. I have a compulsive disorder. I pick my face. More or less every night. And look like shit after doing it. Hate myself for it, but just don’t seem to be able to keep those fingers off my face (even though I’ve been told several times that I’m destroying my complexion by doing it…).

  5. I can burp so loud I almost sound like a cow.

  6. I’m starting to get obsessed (and not in a good way) with the fine and not so fine lines in my face… And I wonder why on earth they are there as I’m only 25,9 years old…

3 comments:

Patte said...

Ja, somliga åldras tidigt ;-)
Andra som tex. jag åldras av att få vakna 4 gånger per natt när jag gick och lade mig vid 12.30 och sen bli väckt för morgonen vid 5.07. Som du märker är jag inte så jättenöjd med denna (förhoppningsvis tillfälliga) sömncykel.
Kram Fia

Evalinn said...

I was reading this as an old guy here at work passed my room and to ask me a question.

Before he left, he commented on my expression - "You look so happy".

What can I say, you made me happy with this Ullis (ha ha).

Patte said...

25,9.......:-)