Saturday 31 March 2007

6pack and fight

It's 3.30 in the morning and I have just crawled into bed... Very spontaneously after I got home at 24.00 hours, from a work function, I decided to go out. So just 3 hours ago I had my first alcoholic drink for the evening... Several drinks and shots later, some dancing, a newly acquired/stolen red boa (or I think I prefer to say that the guy (who ever he was...) let me have it - he did...!) and a bar fight (!!), I'm now lying in my bed with a spinning head...

M1NT, one of the most exclusive members-only clubs in the world, is situated in my house. Not that it gives me access or anything... anyway, as I just got to know a member (a nice guy from Oz), I got let in... And caused a bar fight!! Can't believe it...!! But I guess that's what 6 packs together with too much shots and other substances can cause...
The 6pack was on a, apparently, famous South-African surfer dude, the drinks etc. where in my Aussie friend, and all of a sudden some kind of unexpected jealousy arose over a foreign babe in HK... And that's obviously the recipe for a fight...

My new friends got thrown out of this exclusive club, but decided to keep on partying elsewhere, and I decided on going home...
So here I am, head spinning, it's time to sleep, so I bid you all a good night.

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Well done, Ullis!