Monday 2 April 2007

shanghai

This foreign babe is broadening her horizons of Asia and has taken her adventures to Shanghai. Or maybe it's the other way really, the adventures are taking the foreign babe around...


Anyhow, I arrived this morning, after spending a couple of hours on the plane beside a very talkative French guy (did he ever breath...?). And so far I haven't seen anything. Except the suppliers office and factory - after all I am here on work... But that is about to change very soon though, as I'm about to head out into this BIG city.

Shanghai is situated on the estuary of Yangtze River of China. It is the largest industrial city in China. Covering an area of 5,800 square kilometers, Shanghai has a population of 18.7 million, including 2 million floating population.

And all this is what I will go out and explore in just a few minutes. So all you millions of people out there, here I come!

Just afraid I will be a bit cold though... Hong Kong has been warm and humid the last days and unfortunately I didn't think too much of the different weather conditions here compared to home, so consequently I didn't bring enough clothes... (but hey what can you expect - after all I'm blond...). But I'll be fine, don't you worry.

Time to go.
See ya!

No comments: