Thursday 26 April 2007

made in china

Yep we have all seen those 3 words, on the sewn in labels in our clothes, on the stickers on the things we buy, and as text on the hang tags etc. Lots and lots of things are made in China. And today I've been exposed to some of all of those things, as I visited the biggest fair in China. (An enormous complex filled with people from all over the world, trying to source and make good deals for their stores).


I've looked at Easter eggs, cute teddy bears, pretty photo frames, inflatable toys (for kids and grown ups... :)), jewellery boxes, Christmas lighting - well you name it, I've seen it... And we may have found some good things that you just might be able to find in a toy store near you pretty soon...

And for the first time in what seems like ages I was "checked out", on several occasions! Am so unused to appreciative looks nowadays that the looks I got today almost made me feel embarrassed... But also most obvious glad, cause other wise I wouldn't be writing about it here now would I... (thought I lost it, so it feels kind of good to know that I still got it...)

So to sum up the day, it has been a good but also tiring... And right now I will not waste an other second before I jump into bed.
Night night.

No comments: