Saturday 14 April 2007

sum up

As you know my friend Jon was here over Easter. And Jon is not only my friend but also a friend of "sum ups". So just before he left he thought it was a good idea to do a "sum up" of his holiday... You start he said. And I said:

- It's been great! (Cause it has been great having him here, I think it's a short, sweet and perfect description, and I'm not such a good friend of sum ups as he is...).
Surely you understand that he wasn't too impressed with my answer... So I will now give it an other go...
  • Hiking 3 out of 5 possible days is an OK effort I think. Especially as the hiking we did took us through beautiful national parks. To sum up it was: green, relaxing, tiring, sweaty, beautiful and lovely to fill up the lungs with fresh air. It was great...
  • I love shopping. Whether it's for me or for someone else... So taking a man on a mission for a watch, sunglasses and camera among other things is a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon, from my perspective anyway... Especially when I get to pick out the things!! (Jon walked out of the Gucci store with a golden bag containing a very nice watch and cool sunnies). (And I walked out of the MaxMara store with a pair of really cool sunnies too :)). It was great...
  • Introducing people to "new" things are always fun too. I took Jon to a stability ball class and I took him to my Thai massage place as well as had him eating Vietnamese food. All things that I really like and things he had never tried before. It was great....
  • Trying new things is also something I like myself. I really do believe it's good to broaden your horizons. So together we tried colon hydrotherapy. I mean, it might be a bit weird at first, but it is supposed to be really good for you, and I actually do believe it is... Detoxifying, hydrating and all. It does require some work though, although with all that water running around, it sort of makes the job pretty easy... So that's now a tick off the list. It was great...
So to make a last sum up - having Jon here was.... great....!

5 comments:

jone said...

Thank you for a very nice vacation. I really liked your sum up:)

pappa said...

Vad trevligt att Jon gillade sin vistelse hos dig i HK. Vi var till landet i helgen och idag fyllde Tomas 21 så vi var hos U o G på middag. Vi hörs, kram pappa

ulrica said...

Jon,
My pleasure! The days you spent here and my sum up. But man, you sure left some hair behind....

Evalinn said...

U seem to have had a great time, and I look forward to a similar treatment! We´ll be open to great shopping and I´m especially looking forward to daily Thai massages!!

ulrica said...

E,
Count on it!