Thursday 12 April 2007

one quarter

3 months… I’ve actually lived in HK for over 3 months now… Can you believe it?! That’s actually over a quarter of a year…. If the 3 coming quarters goes as fast as this first one has, a year of my life will have passed by very quickly…

Time flies when you have fun, that’s how the saying goes isn’t it? And I guess that’s just a confirmation of how I feel about living here. It is fun! (Ok, work is not the best…, but the rest sure is!)

And after 3 months I’m official. I’m a Hong Kong resident. I’m a holder of a HK ID and from now on all I have to do when I arrive to this country is put my finger on a fingerprint scanner and they will let me in. No passport required…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey... Tillykke med det :-)
Jeg bliver snart "svensker"! Eller rettere: 15. juni generobrer Danmark Skåne :-)
PS: næste uge skal jeg til Bern i 14 dage :-)

ulrica said...

My dear prince,
Even though you are half Norwegian half Danish (being the prince of Norway, but having lived all your life in Denmark), you must understand a very important thing - the Swedes and Sweden are superior to all other Scandinavian countries! Therefore the Danes nor the Norwegians or any other nationality for that matter will ever be able to take over any part of my dear home-country. (Regardless of that you actually are talking about a part of Sweden that more or less has its own “language” that most Swedes actually don’t understand…)

On the other hand it’s completely understandable that you want to be a part of such a great country and people. So all I really can do is say welcome and wish you all the best as you enter your new superior world.

Evalinn said...

I can´t believe it´s been that long! And soon I´ll be there too... : -)

ulrica said...

Yes E! Very exciting!! We'll have so much fun!! Looking forward to showing you around this new hometown of mine...