Wednesday 28 March 2007

sense it

Live it, love it. I’m talking about Hong Kong.

And I am sensing and living it and even though love is a big word, I think I do… I really enjoy myself here. Although I can’t say that I do all that much really…

And sometimes I wonder if I'm boring… If starting a new life in a cool city like this requires more of an effort...

If I should be going out every night, meeting new people, hooking up with guys and just playing it large?!

But I feel that's just not me, I mean it's not like I don't go out, because I do, we're out for drinks and dinner a couple of times a week. And last Saturday was LARGE (champagne, cocktails and shots, well you can figure out the rest…) and great fun!

But I'm just not the biggest party girl every week that's all...I enjoy living a "healthy" life, going to the gym and eating good dinners.

I enjoy the way I live now, and if that's boring, well so be it.

6 comments:

Evalinn said...

Way to go girl, just go ahead and enjoy yourself! And if that means enjoying the view from your balcony, quietly reading a book in your own company, that´s great!

Unknown said...

Why isn't there any big cities in Denmark!!!
I øvrigt... Der var en senere korrektion i min alderstest. Da den endelige e-mail kom efter et par dage viste den 24,8 år... He he he he....

ulrica said...

My dear prince,
24,8.... don't know if I believe you or not... would be great if you could provide me with some evidence if possible... If it is true, well then I will congratulate you, but until then I will be smirking... ;-)

Unknown said...

OK... 25,2 then...
"Today, March 28, 2007, your RealAge is 25.2! But you could be younger -- in as few as 90 days. Simply follow your personalized recommendations..."

ulrica said...

My dear prince,
I knew you were lying!! (just another example of why us girls never should trust men...)

To truely believe your new alleged age I need hard proof, like a copy of the email sent to you from RealAge... Only then will you be able to restore some trust in this young girls heart...

Unknown said...

He he.. I am afraid the e-mail is strictly confidential since it would reveal all the secrets behind my astonishing youth (you only managed 26 didn't you???)..
PS: No prince would dare to tell lies
PSS: I can't sleep... HELP!