Wednesday 28 February 2007

work

In the beginning of January three blond girls joined a toy company in HK. One was Swedish, one Finish and one Danish. Since then they have been trying to get an understanding for their new jobs and the way things are done over here.

Yesterday after a meeting with their boss they hurried back to their desks and this is the mail conversation that followed:

Statement 1 - aaaaaahhhhhhh..... as usual these meetings make me feel more confused as I walk out of there than I was before I walked in...everything is so... I can't even find the word... unprofessional, confused and disorganised that it drives me up the wall! help, what am I doing here... what am I supposed to do, are we ever gonna get some structure and knowledge about what goes on around here? how long is this confused stage supposed to last...?!

Statement 2 - I was just thinking the same! I'm just sitting and waiting for enlightenment.

Statement 3 - It is good to know that I am not the only one with that feeling... my god that meeting was awful - I feel very confused as well! When thinking about it, I have a very hard time seeing what the meeting was all about!


Well there you go, just a normal day at the office...
Toys might be us, but getting new employees into the loop clearly isn't...

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

We have those kind of meetings over here too...

ulrica said...

well if it only was the meetings I wouldn't mind so much, but around here it's everything...