Monday 26 February 2007

happy new year!

Gung Hay Fat Choy!
(Happy New Year! in Chinese)

We are now a whole week into the year of the pig. A year that is supposed to bring good luck and prosperity. So that's what I'm hoping for on my adventures here in HK. And that's what I hope for all of you too, where ever you are.

If you were born in 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983 or 1995 - you were born under the sign of the pig. As a pig , you are highly regarded for your chivalry and pureness of heart, and you often make friends for life. Famous pigs are among others: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Spielberg.




However, I'm no pig, I'm a Tiger... And Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters..., warm-hearted, courageous and generous friends... Sounds good to me! But let's do this self-admiration thing an other day, now lets concentrate on catching up instead...

It's actually been over a week since I wrote, a week of lazy days and sightseeing with the parents as well as being sick, curled up in bed. But I will get back to that later, right now I need to work a bit before I write some more, but will get back to you in a very short while, promise!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, before I did anything else.

No comments: