Tuesday 27 February 2007

catching up

I should really start from where I left you, in the year of the dog, shouldn’t I…
Ok, here we go:

  • Flower market – lot and lots of people and many many orange trees. (And I now have two beautiful ones’ on my balcony!) Great fun to see and experience. On the picture: Klaus (Marietta’s boyfriend), Marietta, Phobe (a really sweet girl from the office), me and Tiina.
  • Parents – arrived safely, although a bit delayed, all the way from Sweden, tired but happy. Great seeing them! Took them home and gave them a very comfortable inflatable mattress to sleep on… Only when they woke up the next morning it wasn’t so comfortable anymore, and the curtains joined the fall….


  • The New Year Party on my roof top – had to be moved down quickly into my apartment as the rain made it too wet and the clouds made it impossible to watch the famous fireworks. But we had a good time anyway! (and the cute guy from the restaurant down the street came too for a short while just to say hello!)

  • Sightseeing – HK decided to show it’s very grey and rainy side to my parents and made our sightseeing less pleasurable… However, some sights have been seen and here’s some proof. Mum and dad in Stanley.


  • Being sick – dad was the first one to get sick, and once he got well he decided to give the very nasty stomach flu bug to me … Weren’t the best days I can assure you... Anyway, we’re both back on our feet and feeling stronger again.

This takes us to the end of my holidays and to present time again.
Why does a week off go so much faster then a week at work?!


(Oh and the money from yesterdays envelopes... 580HKD! Can we do it all over again please ;-))

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Skönt att du är tillbaka här Ullis, saknade dig!

ulrica said...

Eva,
Känner lika dant..., har nästan haft abstinens... ;-) Glad att du är tillbaka med!
Du är ju min mest frekventa och engagerade "gäst".
kram