Thursday 15 February 2007

a love story

You should always treat people around you like you would like to be treated yourself.

Very wise words I think. So yesterday on my way home from work, passing even more people with flower-bouquets in their arms than I did in the morning, I decided to do just so. And the closest person to me was... Me...! So I went shopping... Cause that's a great substitute for love. Actually I would almost call it love...


And I fell in love in a pair of very nice shoes (just what I wanted for Valentine's too!!). Very pretty and the second best thing about them was the reduction of the price! (They used to cost 3300 and now they were "only" 1300).


So I took my new love home, lit some candles and had a cosy candle-light dinner.





A happy little love story!

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Hej Ullis, det låter som att du fixade dig en underbar alla hjärtans dag!

ulrica said...

yes box! a girls got to do, what a girls got to do!
och mina skor är såå fina!
hoppas du med hade det bra.
ha en toppenbra helg!
nu måste jag "städa" här på kontoret.
Kram