Thursday 1 February 2007

what a success!


What a success! This is great fun!
My blog has only existed just over 12 hours and both comments and emails have poured in during the day… Thank you so much you guys!! And please keep up the good work!

Am just about to hit the sack, it’s already midnight over here, and I need my beauty sleep. Have been busy cleaning and assembling furniture (wardrobe and bed) all night, whilst singing loudly. My neighbours have now been introduced to Eric Gadd `a la moi… Excuse me halleluiah!
However, just wanted to drop you all a line before I go to bed and also comment your comments...

Well yes mum, isn’t modern technology just great!! Now you can check up on me everyday!
Greve R - kram pa dig!

And Lotta, well you where there. Just remember that I’ve seen yours too… :-)

Fighting Italians hey captain? Including physical contact as well? Assume we’re talking about girls then… ;-) Would have loved to come and see you in Rome though! But we’ll do that an other time… Come and see me in HK instead when you are off that boat of yours.

Time to sleep. Later.

No comments: