Friday 9 February 2007

jeans


This is what happens every morning when I open my wardrobe:
Take me, have me, please put me on!!
These are the words of my jeans, and they are not just spoken - they scream this to me…, they want to be worn. And I want to wear them too; after all I am a jeans girl. But now that I live in the city of high heels and skirts it’s a constant struggle… But I try to be good (and at least put nice trousers on together with nice shoes both with and without heels. Skirts - well am not that “advanced” yet, so in my point of view - that’s pushing it…). However, 2-3 days out of 5 I succumb to my jeans' screaming… So I choose a pair and put them on, and man does it feel good! I simply love my jeans (all of them – cause I only have great ones’…).


Sadly, my jeans story will most likely change soon, not because I feel that I have to adjust more to the skirt-culture, but because of the weather… It will simply become to hot to wear them. Well at least outside… Inside it’s freezing cold – as they are real AC-freaks in HK. The colder the better… Which leads to that I some days (most of them actually) wear my jacket, a woollen scarf and leather gloves inside. Come to think of it, there may actually be hope for my jeans anyway – I can just keep a small stock here in the office and put them on once I get here. Long live the jeans!

3 comments:

Evalinn said...

Dom är galna...vad är det där med att the colder the better...? När Sofia o jag åkte buss i Honduras delade de ut filtar på bussen pga att det var så kallt?!? Utanför bussen var det 35 grader...

Jonte said...

kul att få ta det av dina tankar kring dina jeans...Bra blogg och jag ska bli bättre på att ge kommentarer,

/Jon

stina said...

men hallå syster yster!!! nu har ja äntligen fixat bredband!!!! o ja använder din dator så ja tänker på dig hela tiden!!! de regnar i rio nu!! iaf nu har ja bloggat för första gången! va va de för jeans bild? e de du på den? cool bild! miss u hörs snart igen...puss