Wednesday 28 May 2008


Haven't been to Singapore since 2001. But now I'm back. I left a rainy HK behind me this morning and arrived to much nicer weather conditions in Singapore.

Last time I was here, I came here after a somewhat weird Australia trip with two of my old Posten colleagues... This time I'm alone, but am seeing my new "Posten" people tomorrow.

Feels good to be here. Exciting. Job wise it is going to be very interesting to meet the people over here and get a better insight of what I actually do... :-) And since I haven't been here for a while, I'm also sure there is a lot of catching up to be done with different shopping centers etc... But most of all leisure wise, I have my fingers crossed for a sunny weekend. And if that is what I'm getting, you will find me by the pool!

No comments: