Thursday 1 May 2008

last nights celebration

Flowers, friends and champagne.
What better means are there when you celebrate your last day of something you're very happy to leave....

The flowers were delivered to me at work.
A big beautiful bouquet of white lilies, that now fill my living room with the most amazing sent. On the card it said: To bigger, better & fabulous things.
So great, that's definitely what I'm heading for... And the flowers made me feel very special and very loved. Thank you so much Kris. x x x


The friends started dropping in around 22.00.
Drinks, snacks, talk and cheers followed.
And as the champagne started to flow, the happy atmosphere in the room started to bubble with it. And I have to say that I feel I'm truly blessed having such a great bunch of people to hang with.

Later we moved on for drinks at Wagyu Lounge.
And when I felt it was about that time, I took the hand of my man (who by then finally had finished for the night and closed the restaurant) and walked home with a quite tired but happy smile on my face.
Had a great time guys, thank you for celebrating with me!

4 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Thank you for arranging a great party!

Anonymous said...

Hej

Så kul för dig med ett schyst partyt och schysta vänner!!! Jag är så glad för din skull att du slipper tråkstället och att du är på väg mot nya äventyr! Jag hade velat vara hos dig och partat med dig.
/Kram Sofia

Kris said...

Tiina, you're more than welcome! Let's do it soon again!

Fia, det hade jag oxa velat! Du ar ju min absolut basta party/dans partner (in crime)!! Och forovrigt sa ar du alltid saknad, oavsett vad jag gor. Kram

Evalinn said...

Hej vännen, är det hotmail-adressen som gäller nu eller?