Monday 7 May 2007

weekend visitor

Since my friend Grant arrived to HK last Thursday night I decided to have the Friday off, just to be able to make the most of his 3 days here. However, weekends have a tendency to go very fast. Even long weekends go fast... But they are usually good, and so was this last weekend.

The weather gods gave us rain on the Friday, which gave us the opportunity to be very lazy. We started off the day with some pampering - facial and pedicure. Nice. Took the ferry over to Kowloon for some shopping and then I dropped Grant off at his HK office. (And then I didn't see him until 3.30 in the morning, incredible pissed...). So Saturday had a bit of a slow start..., but once I got some brunch into that big (120 kg of muscles) body of his (I like! :)), the day improved. Massage, snacks, nap, fireworks and a good dinner.

A good nights sleep later the sun tried it's very best to come through those clouds, and finally managed in the afternoon, so Grant and I tried our very best to catch those rays, and mission was accomplished. And once that sun came through it did so with an outstanding performance, and gave us the most perfect blue skied clear evening. Which gave us the opportunity to have a lovely dinner outside at the Peak. The view was just spectacular. A very suitable ending to a great long weekend.





No comments: