Sunday 13 May 2007

visual dna

Apparently a lot can be told from what pictures you like… It’s your visual DNA talking.
I have just looked at some pictures and been told that I’m an EasyRider.

What does that mean you wonder?
Well according to my visual DNA I love feeling the sea breeze in my hair and the sun on my skin. I always take life how it comes and I live in the moment. I don’t get faced by life, I just breeze through it. I’m a bit of a romantic and have a taste for the exotic. I like my surroundings to be simple and stylish. I try to show my feelings in simple ways every day. My heart is right here on my sleeve.

I’m probably happy spending time alone, and my drive and curiosity will take me all over the world. When I think of freedom – I think of living here and now. I’m pretty fearless and take any opportunity given to me.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds just like u!

ulrica said...

You think...?! Well yes it does, doesn't it...