Saturday 5 May 2007

my balcony

One of my favorite places in HK is my balcony.
Such a great place to just chill.

Right now I have just had two cups of tea out here, while just letting my mind go. I like that.

And it's a great place for people watching too. The other night when Ben and I was standing out here talking, Ben said I should get some binoculars... Maybe I will... Then I could take my people watching to an other level...

Love my view as well. It's full of contrast - just like this city, some older low rise buildings with balconies full of washing hung up to dry and then newer high rise buildings behind them framing them in. This is the HK I like; the city for all people - rich and poor, Chinese and Western, the scabby looking buildings and the new and shiny ones, the big shopping malls with Prada and Gucci and the tiny corner shops with chinese tea and cheap umbrellas.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds wonderful. Could you add a camera with a great zoom to, so we can see it all here too...? ;-)

ulrica said...

You're so right! A paparazzi camera is what I should get!!!! :)