Wednesday 23 May 2007

days off

We're busy busy at work. Peak season has started, toys have to get ready for Santa, which means that not only am I doing long days at work (10-12 hours) but I have also been humming different x-mas songs for the last month...(now that's too early, it's only May, but I just can't help myself...).

Luckily I'm getting a break from this madness though. It's Buddha's birthday tomorrow, (happy birthday) so we have the day off. And Tiina and I have taken Friday off as well. So tomorrow morning this foreign babe and her hustling Finnish friend are taking off to Beijing!!

I will let you know all about it.
But for now, over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ja det måste du berätta om!

själv så ska jag plugga lite ekonometri...suck...

Evalinn said...

Looking forward to the review!