Saturday 12 May 2007

birthday girl


Teresa - Happy Birthday!!

Hope this cake tastes just as good as it looks! Enjoy!
And hope you have a great day my sweetest friend! Wish I was there to celebrate with you...
Oh, by the way, was it really necessary to scare the hell out of me?! I would have remembered your birthday anyway... !
WHAT?! you are wondering...
Well your picture on my wall fell off in the middle of the night, and got 3 other pictures to go with it, so I was awakened by a bang and a smash as the glass broke on one of the frames...

But that's ok girl, it's your birthday - so you are allowed to do whatever you want!! :)

Många stora kramar!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tack för den fina tårtan!
Den ser smaskig ut, önskar att man kunde få ett smakprov!
Det var kul att få höra ifrån dig idag.
Ha det så bra där borta! Jag slår dig en pling snart!

kram Teresa