Monday 29 March 2010

rugby 7's

I think I am now officially a proper gweilo in HK.
I have finally attended the Rugby 7's.
The Saturday was a great day and is to be honest a little bit of a blurr. Not too bad though. It was a long day, 8 o'clock start, everyone was dressed up as something - we went as Hooters Girls and the boys as Astro Boys, alcohol was consumed, we sang, we cheered and we laughed and finished the day with some dancing at a night club.





The Sunday was great as well - and while some people continued in the same style as the day before - we were drinking diet cokes and water and had a very chilled day in the sun watching some great games of rugby.

And I have to say - even though, as a Swedish babe, I really don't know anything about rugby, it is a sport that is growing on me. I'll be there next year again!

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Vähän raskaana said...

I soooooo miss Hong Kong!!