Tuesday 16 March 2010

mould

In apartment no 1 here in HK I had a water pipe leaking and I could literally stand under the ceiling of my hallway and have a shower.
In apartment no 2 I had a river that went through my apartment when it rained.
In apartment no 3 I've been lucky enough to live without any water incidents (well except my washing machine that used to flood my kitchen floor now and then, but that counts as a minor water issue in my book...).
But in apartment no 3 I have a mould issue instead.
I have had a wall full of aggressively growing white "fluffy" mould. Clothes and shoes that made me scream out loud of disgust when I saw how much mould they had managed to "acquire". I say boo for mould and hope that it will stop being so bloody damp and cold very soon...

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Åh vad trist!

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Fy. Verkligen inte tur med lägenheter..