Friday 5 March 2010

looking good

2010 is looking good...

*Easter - a girlie holiday in paradise (Boracay)!
*Directly after Easter - a business trip to Sthlm - beautiful Sweden here I come!
*Then - a visit from little sister!!
*Then - visit from one of my very best friends: Kristina!
*July - wedding and travels in India!
*August - wedding of Kristina (mentioned above) and her Richard in Sweden!
*September - wedding in Croatia (and we might squeese in a little trip to Tuscany as well while we're over there - Ant wants to take me to his beautiful house there and I really have no objections to that...)!
*October - visit from two of my very best friends Sofia and Teresa!!

2010 could go down as the best year ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, spciellt oktober ser bra ut! Måset hålla med om att du har ett bra 2010 framför dig. Kram Sofia

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Verkligen. Bara skojiga saker.