Thursday 31 December 2009

it's time

The last day of the year has come upon us. It's time to say bye to 2009 and welcome 2010. Best way of doing it is with some champagne and good friends. And that is exactly what I have planned for tonight. (There are of course other people around the world that I wish I could be with tonight as well, but just know that you guys will be missed).

This year has totally flown by. Honestly, I am wondering where in the heck 2009 went? In fact the whole last decade went by pretty quick... But it's been pretty good, both the last year and the last decade. So I think I will try and continue in the same style, i.e. with a positive attitude and a smile on my face.

Hope everyone has a wonderful NYE and all the best for 2010!!

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Gott Nytt År Ullis, vi ses 2010! :-)