Wednesday 23 December 2009

almost Xmas

Good thing I'm a girl so I can multi-task...
Right now I'm working, singing along to Xmas songs, baking bread and making rice-porridge and am just about to wrap a few Xmas gifts as well.

As most of you know I’m staying in HK for the first time for Xmas.
Tomorrow I’m working, but will try and get out of the office in a decent hour so I can start celebrating and eating yummy Swedish Xmas food!! Ant is away in England right now so he is not joining our Swedish Xmas, but I’m taking my English friend Lisa as well as my handsome South African trainer Vusi, so even though it’s a Swedish Xmas it will be international :).

On Xmas day we’re going out to a floating restaurant, they have a buffet on and free flowing champagne, and we’re like 30 people going out there so it should be fun!

26th I will be resting and on the 27th working a bit but also going to the ballet - The Nutcracker, really looking forward to that. Then it’s only 3 more sleeps until Ant gets back and a cool NYE party.

So I think I will survive not being home this year, even though I know I’m gonna miss it like crazy…

Merry Christmas all!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

God Jul!
Vad bra att du har det bra i HK,
men vi saknar dig här hemma.
Men tomten hittar dig säkert i HK också.
Ho Ho Ho
Kram pappa

Evalinn said...

God Jul Ullis, det låter som att du är i stämning, härligt! :-) kramar E

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

God Jul långt där borta!

ulrica said...

Pappa,
Saknar er med!
Kram

E,
Hoppas du har haft en frojdefull jul. Kram

MIss UD,
God Jul pa dig hemma i vita Sverige!