Saturday 26 December 2009

day three

I've had a Swedish food fest today.
Today, day 3 of the Xmas celebrations, is a day of resting. And obviously eating. Rice porridge for breakfast, Swedish meatballs and knackebrod with Swedish cheese (brannvinsost) for dinner. As a snack - blueberry soup and gingersnaps (mor annas original). I am full and sooo happy.

But let's start on day 1:
X-mas eve was lovely and amazingly yummy. Santa came and handed out little gifts to us all and there was a lot of laughter throughout the whole day.




Day 2's celebrations were more "party" like, the champagne glasses were never empty! But I also stuffed my face with lots of great food (not Swedish, but still very good). And it was spent in a lovely location too.



The common thread for all 3 days have been the beautiful people I have been surrounded with. Marta, Micke, Lisa, Vusi and others.

Happy days!

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

I´m so glad to hear you´ve had a wonderful Christmas! :-)