Thursday 3 September 2009

guys...

This is funny.. enjoy..

God, apparently as a prank, devised two sexes and called them "opposite." The sex war has raged since for 5,ooo years. But it's time we called a truce... starting with men negotiating their terms of surrender.

Why do men like intelligent women? Because opposites attract. Just look at the evidence. What excites men? Food, footy and the Playboy channel. The trouble is, women get all excited about nothing... and then we marry him.

Over half of all marriages today end in divorce, (and let's face it, more ought to!) and the majority of these divorces are initiated by women. (Obviously many marriages break up for religious reasons - he thinks he's a God and well, she just doesn't.)

Marriage statistics are currently lower than Britney Spears's bikini line. And as we now know that marriage suits men much better than it suits women, (married men live longer than single men, have less heart disease and mental problems, whereas single women live longer than married women and have less heart disease and mental problems), I suspect that it's women who are getting PMT. - Pre Monogamy Tension.

As it's in a man's interest to keep us happy, it might be helpful to give them a list of what a woman's looking for in her Knight in Shining Armani.

First and foremost, we want a man who knows that 'mutual orgasm' is not an insurance company. (If he persists in this attitude, may I suggest you adopt the "doggy position" - where he begs - and you just roll over and play dead.)

We also prefer a man who does half the housework and the odd sensitive thing with mange tout. (The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. That is NOT aiming too high.)

We favour a bloke who talks to us too. I often feel that my small intestine communicates with me more often than my husband. After all, word play is foreplay for females. How else is Woody Allen still getting laid?

Unless crossed, the female of the species tends towards fidelity and constancy. There are a few species where the male stays faithful until he dies - mostly as a result of being eaten by his partner after mating.

The truth is, many men go straight from puberty to adultery. And yet they expect their women to be so virginal. Males are prone to pant - "Darling, darling, am I the first man to make love to you?" To which the woman replies, "Of course.... I don't know why you men keep asking the same silly question?!" Believe me boys, if you don't want the Pope to start ringing you up for tips on celibacy, I suggest you stop thinking that monogamy is something you make dining room tables out of.

But girls, do you know what really makes a man perfect? Being perfect enough to understanding why we're not.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Ulrica - will you marry me?

ulrica said...

Fist of all - I can't believe that my first marrage proposal is through my blog...
Second of all - it from someone anonymous...

What does a girl have to do these days to actually get asked in person? :)

Syster Yster said...

Såååå himla bra o roligt skrivet syster yster!!!! Du e bäst! Var får du allt ifrån??? Du e min idol! (Fast det har du ju alltid varit!) Jag ska lägga upp den här på min fb!! Saknar dig! Drar till landet idag o kommer o va där i lite över en vecka så då kan vi ringas en massa ju!!! Älskar dig så det gör ont! Puss puss

ulrica said...

Syster Yster,
Jag bara klippte och klistrade, har inte forfattat stycket sjalv. Men tyckte att det var kul, sa darfor hamnade det dar det hamnade. Och sa fick man ett giftemalserbjudande pa kopet liksom... Kram kram och alskar dig med.

Anonymous said...

Please don't marry to that Anonymous, who knows he might be a pervert. Marry me please. My name is Kelvin. I have all the good qualities to offer to the right lady.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Ulrica knows my perversions from years back... Nothing much to worry about! I think she would be much happier married to me rather to someone who could easily be mistaken for the weather report. As soon as my divorce papers are in order, I'm ready to go! Count on me!

Anonymous said...

When your divorce paper will be ready? Mine will be ready by the end of this year.

By the time your divorce paper is ready, I married to Ulrica already. How do you know I'm a Weather man? I'm good looking, young and have lots of bling bling. Ulrica is attracted to me, not you.

ulrica said...

Guys chill...
No fighting on my blog please, not even over me... :-)
And also, I'd like to think that I have some sort of a say in the choice of my future husband!
So if you are tall, dark and handsome as well as unattached you are most welcome to knock on my door, get down on one knee and ask me in person. :-)

Anonymous said...

Miss Ulrica, can you stay out of this? It's a battle between me and that Anonymous :)

How about both of us submit our photos and let you decide who is tall, dark and handsome in your taste?

By the way I got my ring ready for you, in a genuine Tiffany Blue box.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany - it's SOOO 1954...
The year you were born?

Not associating your first name to the weather report proves you to originate from a country using the metric system or ignorant - which is it?

But we agree on that Ulrica should stay out of this discussion...

Photos can be modified electronically, which of course would be to your huge advantage. Therefore I cannot accept the challenge.

ulrica said...

This is hilarious!
You both make me smile, so at the moment the scorecard for "who will win Ulrica's heart" is perfectly even...
To keep things interesting you guys better work out a way of scoring higher than the other rather quickly...
Wishing you both good luck and may the best man win!

Anonymous said...

If you ever use facebook, you can add me, it's kelvinbao@yahoo.ca. My photos there are real, you can ask your friends to judge. That anonymous dude just get scared of showing his photos and accusing me using photoshop editing. If you have what it takes, show Miss Ulrica your photos. I win this round by showing my true identity.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelvin,

I wish to show Ulrica much more than my photos... By the way, she has seen me live quite a few times, so showing photos add very little to the experience.

No, I don't use Facebook, since it is full of unnecessary crap. I try to fill my days with more constructive ways to improve the world.

It is hard to understand why revealing your "true" identity would win you anything. What is there to prove it is genuine? We're on the internet - remember?!

To turn interest to IMPORTANT stuff, that would really make a difference even in Ulrica's eyes -
what is your opinion on the neo-scandinavian trends in the Portuguese litterature?

Anonymous said...

Facebook is a social network, it helps you keep in touch with your families and friends. You think using facebook is a crap and non constructive just proved to us how narrow minded you are. Does that mean Ulrica writing blogs is non constructive and crap? One point deduction for you, I did it for Miss ulrica, since she is too nice to do it.

Don't try to use big words like improving the world. To improve the world, improve yourself first. Another one point deduction for you.

To be honest I don't have an opinion on the neo-scandinavian trends in the Portuguese litterature. You can use that to impress Ulrica. To be honest I'm not that impressed. I just think it's not fair to challenge you with something I'm pretty knowledgeable. So I'll let you off the hook.

why revealing your "true" identity would win you anything? Did you read Miss Ulrica's requirements? Tall, dark, and handsome. She emphasized that, that's the reason I mentioned facebook. This is a big one point deduction for you. I'm sure Miss Ulrica was very upset that you are not aware of her requirements.

So total 3 points deduction for you. You loose 3 rounds in a row. Miss Ulrica, how many rounds we going to have? I hope next round won't be a knock out.

Kelvin

Anonymous said...

can i enter this race..


I am also tall dark and relatively handsome, and unfortunately for you Anonymouses, I am lucky enough to enjoy the lovely Ulrica’s company in real life…

Therefore I am hoping that she will continue to enjoy my company ahead of you guys….but chin up and I wish you the best of luck trawling blogs for future wives…

ulrica said...

Kelvin,
I specifically remember you telling me not to get involved in your and anonymous no 1’s fighting. So how many rounds you are going to have are totally up to you…

Kelvin and Anonymous no 1,
I feel that I told you both my very simple requirements early on in this quite funny conversation, but I will repeat: if you are tall, dark and handsome as well as unattached you are most welcome to knock on my door. Now I don’t know how anyone of you look, but I do know that both of you are claiming to be divorcing which to me means that none of you are unattached at the moment…

Anonymous no 2,
What took you so long?! Anyway, if you are who I think you are – well then you’re not only tall and dark but also one of the most handsome men in HK! And I do enjoy your company and you smell of cookies –and I really like cookies! So if I got to be the judge, I would announce you the winner. But that’s just me… ;-)

Anonymous said...

At ingenium ingens inculto latent hoc sub corpore...

Anonymous 1 bids you faRewell

Anonymous said...

At ingenium ingens inculto latent hoc sub corpore...

Anonymous 1 bids you faRewell

Anonymous said...

Miss Ulrica,

My previous comment about me having divorce letter ready is just a joke. I'm single and never married.

But I guess that doesn't matter anyways. Anonymous 2 is the winner. Congratulation to him. He is a lucky guy.

But a short note to Anonymous 2, if you ever being an ass to Miss Ulrica, I will be coming after you.

ulrica said...

Anonymous no 1,
I already know that you behold a väldig begåvning, that's why you are so dear to me! I too have a väldig begåvning, because I guessed it was you all along!! Kram

Kelvin,
Thanks for being such a knight in shining armour. I am happy you are willing to protect me if someone is nasty to me. :)

Anonymous no 2,
Seems like you are the winner after all. The others threw in the towel at once... Puss

Anonymous said...

to the victor go the spoils....

whoop whoop...roll on the 28th!

Anonymous 2.

Anonymous said...

But it's not over yet. As long as you guys are not married, I still have chances. I'm a hunter. I can wait and I'm very patient.

Kelvin