Monday 14 September 2009

bugger

Don't try this at home kids...



Instead of having a productive night including gym, grocery shopping and baking chocolate cookies, I did this... Bugger.

Update:After some serious cursing I wiped off the blood, went grocery shopping and made some cookies anyway... And why this mess in the first place?: Well after I had just finished putting up my new bookshelves and also put my lovely glass candles holders on top of them, one of the book shelf holders decided to snap and therefore one shelf fell on the other shelf and my whole floor got covered in glass and other bits and pieces. I think I'll go to IKEA tomorrow and complain. A metal bookshelf holder shouldn't snap like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear oh dear - take care and get well soon!

(What happened?)

R