Sunday 30 August 2009

the weekend


At 2.45pm today I had breakfast at one of HK's nice beaches. The breakfast consisted of pringles and a diet coke... Not the healthiest of breakfasts but it was good!

Needless to say perhaps after that intro - I had a really good and big night out last night... Might have had a touch too much to drink, but when I went to bed at 6am this morning I was good, despite of my spinning head...

We went to a event yesterday that I was supposed to have an other kind of involvement in from the beginning, but now only got to watch, dress up for and drink too much vodka at... I'm talking about boxing and have a pretty manly voice today due to yelling so much at the boys that unlike me actually got to box. Great fights and lots of fun!


So back to my day today. Spent a few relaxing hours on the beach with Linda and Olivier and am very happy about that, since that was probably all I was able to do today anyway... All in all, a very good weekend!

2 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

At least you could eat breakfast. That's always good :-)

I'm off to Stuttgart tomorrow for Nokia World and a week of working hard & partying hard. Hope I make it back in one piece.

ulrica said...

Tiina,
True, very true. Nothing really that you were able to accomplish after your birhtday...

Enjoy Stuttgart, work hard and party hard, but be safe darling.
Puss