Wednesday 26 August 2009

my day

Started off this day with a breakfast meeting at Swed Cham 8.30 this morning. Am part of the planning team for the big new Annual Dinner/Ball that will take place in November. Seems like that night will mean good times and a sore head the day after...

After the meeting I had a few a hectic hours in the office and had lunch at my desk before I headed to the airport. At 16.15 the flight bound for Singapore took off and I watched a movie that had my favourite Hollywood man in it. (Must admit I got a bit disappointed though, he showed off way too little of that gorgeous body of his... Which meant that I had to dream back to the time when I saw him in real life working out on Malibu beach. He didn't have much clothes on then... Ok, enough.)

Arrived safely at the hotel at 21.00, entered my room, kicked off my high heals, slipped into my flip flops and went out for dinner. Went to a place where I usually go when in Singapore and had a lovely salmon salad, chili beef soup and a nice cup of tea. Sat there by my self and thought how international life is some days. Here I am, a little Swedish girl, living in HK but right now in Singapore. And as if that isn't enough, I have had phonecalls from both Australia and Italy since I arrived, and as I am writing these words to you guys out there I know that my words will fly across the globe to Sweden and Finland and many other places... Isn't the world quite small anyway...

Anyway, the time is now 23.03 and I need to jump in the shower, work a little and then go to bed. I am really really tired actually (flying always does that to me, regardless of the length of the flight, I always feel exhausted). So to all of you out there, good night, where ever you are...

2 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past..? Was it any good?

ulrica said...

Tiina darling,
It was ok. nothing special, but a good can't be bothered to do anything but sit in the sofa movie. And he is nice to look at! :)