Friday 14 August 2009

summer holidays

I'm back. Back in HK and back blogging. Sorry I've been a bit quiet, but I've been on holiday. Holiday in beautiful Sweden. And have had an absolutely wonderful time. Stunning weather and lovely company.

So the holiday started off in the east.
2 days in the archipelago with good friends, cute kids and my darling (big - ha ha! And Stina, you know it wasn't me who said it, although I do love hearing it!! ;-)) sister.



After that my travels took me south. To Norrkoping - where a yummy BBQ was arranged with all my very best friends! And not to forget that both Darth Vader and Sleeping Beauty joined us as well. And after an amazing night with the best company one can have, I left for some relaxation at the country house in Vadstena. Got totally pampered by my sweet parents (love you) and dear friends came and visited.




Then it was time to head west. To see some friends but also to go and sing along with Madonna (in the rain...)!! Really cool to see her live of course. And speaking of cool - so was the water that I spent approximately 20 seconds in twice!!






Big thanks to all that was part of my holiday, you are the best and I luv u all!

No comments: