Thursday 30 April 2009

sunny house hunting


After two weekends of rain it actually looks like this one will be relatively sunny. And to make things even better it's a long-weekend! No one is happier than I!

Most likely going for a kike tomorrow and then at night it's party time! A friend is coming to town for the weekend so out we go.

Also think I might do a little bit of house hunting... Which actually will be fun since it seems like there's a lot of flats out there this time around and the prices are low (well low for HK that is...). So I'm hoping to end up with a bigger and better place to a lower price than I'm paying today. Fingers crossed.

To all of you out there - have a great weekend and to you guys in Sweden - have a lovely Valborg!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Who are you going out with and I want to come... I so want to be with you, especially after what you teased me with today. You are mean and nasty.
Though I do still love you. Enjoy baby. x

Syster Yster said...

Eeeeee ...va då??? Skulle du va en retsticka????? Näe...inte då...hahaha...stackars Kris....
Ja , vem ska du ut me???????? Kom hem, inte titta på nya lgh'er!!!!!!
Saknar dig!! Puss

ulrica said...

Kris,
Not feeling sorry for you at all. You're a big boy, you can take it.
xox

Syster Yster,
Vad ar nu detta, pahopp! Jag ar endast ett simpelt ljud. Undrar vad som ar bast, att vara ett ljud eller en grasten?! ;) Puss