Sunday 26 April 2009

my shoes

When I was brushing my teeth earlier today it sounded like someone was at my door.
I wasn't expecting anyone so I used my little peek hole in the door to find out what was going on outside but didn't see anyone there.

10 minutes later I walked out the door and that's when I realised what had been going on. My shoes were gone! Someone had taken 3 pairs of sneakers I had out there! So I burst out in a "what the f..k, twice!!" Not that it helped in any way, but I got angry and upset. That was MY shoes, not anyone elses, mine.

Ok 2 of them were quite well used, but I was going to take them with me to China next time I went there to give to someone who needed them (I usually bring clothes and shoes I can leave behind to people in need when I go there). But the 3rd pair they took were my very nice green Tiger sneakers. Very upsetting!

The next person I see in a pair of green sneakers is definitely going to get angry looks from grumpy me.

The song Walk a mile in my shoes suddenly has a whole new meaning to me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Näää, vad dåligt. Tänka att sno gamla använda dojor!! Helt otroligt vad folk gör. Men ett par fina fick du ju med sig ;-)
Du har i alla fall mina sympatier.
Kram S

ulrica said...

Tack, kanner mig hemskt tjurig faktiskt. Over bade de fina och de fula som de snodde. Inte rattvist... Jag har jobbat och betalat for de dojjorna och darfor ar/var (suck) de mina... och ingen annans. Kram tillbaka.

Evalinn said...

Oh no!