Thursday 2 April 2009

catching up

Soooorrry. I've neglected you all. Not intentionally though, it just happened, time passed and days had gone by and suddenly I'm all behind in my blogging.

Therefore I promise to give you all the gossip, and some pictures as well...

So Kris arrived on the 22nd of March. Hurray! Didn't really get up to too much (this girl still had to work and work was pretty full on last week...), but was so good to have him around again! (And now that he is gone again, I'm sad...)


Then my parents arrived on the 27th. Kris and I had prepared a big lasagna and we all just sat around and ate and talked. So nice!

Early the next morning Kris and I went to the airport to catch a flight to Singapore. We spent a relaxing weekend there, did a bit of sight seeing, spent some time by the pool and walked around holding hands and just felt content.


Monday came around, Kris had to leave and I had to go to work (Management meeting in our Singapore office). Wednesday afternoon came around and the meetings were over.

Came back to HK last night, walked into an apartment that was now smelling of coffee (and my parent have only been around for a few days :)), pulled out the inflatable mattress and fell asleep. Really good to have the parents around though, am about to go home to them now and just spend a lazy night at home catching up.

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

Patrik said...

Det låter som om dagarna går fort förbi....
Men det låter som om det har varit bra dagar. Här i lilla Norrping är det vår och har sett tussilago....

Vähän raskaana said...

Sounds fab! You two look so happy :-)

I'm gonna be booking my HKG ticket soon so I'll try to catch you tomorrow to fine tune the travel dates.

kram. and a big hug for your parents as well!

ulrica said...

Patte,
Tussilago... oh vilket underbart vartecken! Finns inget battre an nar man hittar sin forsta tussilago for aret. Stor kram till er alla.

Tiina,
Hurray!! Time for China travles again!! Miss you!

Kris said...

Good times... but way to short.