Friday 24 April 2009

hello world


I've been unreachable to the world and the world has been unreachable to me a few days.

Very annoying actually since this non-communicative state was not by choice, it was caused by a computer. My computer. That decided to die.

Not a very happy little foreign babe was/is the result.
All my info and all my photos are gone. Back up?! Well I was thinking about it...

Anyway, I say hello world and get back to getting this new computer of mine up to standards with programs that need to be added etc.

See ya.

3 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Oh nooooooo...!!! How tragic! Hope you get everything important recovered from the hard drive.

I've booked my tickets to HKG now so lets start planning our China trip. I'll give you a call during the weekend!

Pussss!

Evalinn said...

Oh no...all pica gone?! Which reminds me...I need to back-up!

ulrica said...

Tiina,
Yes let's do some planning! Am so excited!!

E,
Yep, all pics gone... :(