Monday 8 September 2008

swedish crayfish party

The thing with traditions is that they are reoccurring.
But when it comes down to really good times, I'm sure not objecting.
So this is how I spent my Friday night:

PS. When I first flicked through the photos I found myself, on a couple of occasions actually, saying to myself: ah... that's right, I remember that now.... Hmm, I didn't know that crayfish could cause temporary memory loss...
PS again. Don't really think I managed to pull off that 'god-I'm-sexy'-look that I apparently was trying to pull off in that last photo... Looks more like I'm suffering from constipation...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.... sa precis det till mig själv o skrattade(när jag såg sista bilden)...va gör hon, bra tankad el mår hon illa...??!!! hahahah o sen läste jag va du skrev för egen lite kommentar om din look...hahahaha

Himla kul iaf verkade det ha varit!! Älskar dig o saknar dig!! puss

Vähän raskaana said...

Ooooh, I can just taste the sweet Bäska Droppar in my mouth..

ulrica said...

Syter Yster,
Hmm, jo det ar klart sa att jag mycket mycket sallan lyckas se sexig ut, kan liksom inte. Men att se ut som om jag har forstoppning, det har jag inga problem att fixa! Och ja, lite onykter var jag allt.
Men kul hade vi.
Stor stor kram och LUV.

Tiina,
Yeah you were the lucky one last year to get the best snaps you can get... ;-). This year Erica and Andrew pulled the lucky straw. And their faces looked more or less as yours last year. They are now big fans too...! Missed you there though.
Kram

Evalinn said...

I didn´t even go to one this year! It´s good somebody is keeping the traditions up! :-)

ulrica said...

E,
Don't worry, I partied for you...
WE even flew in the cray fish from Sweden, so I might even have had "your" cray fish!