Saturday 6 September 2008

surprise surprise

When you live in HK and have a balcony that is not situated on the top floor you're bound to get little surprises dropped/thrown down onto your little otherwise cosy outdoor area. I really do wish it was little pleasant surprises, but it's not.

Cigarette buds are the most common little surprises I find out there, but ever so often I also get to pick up cotton buds, lemon slices and coat hangers. To my list I can also add a condom wrapper and a bag full of garbage. So as you see, it's all very nice little treats that I get.

Last night as I was standing in my bathroom removing my make-up as I heard a "thump", and realised that that sound was probably the landing of a new little surprise for me. And right I was. It was a white plastic bag filled with someones 'sickness'! (If the bags rightful owner meant for it to stay intact as it hit the floor outside my balcony door he/she failed, but if the intention was to make a mess - well then let's call it a success...). Absolutely charming and I hereby declare it as the winner of unwanted surprises...

My first reaction was: whoever created the mess will also have to clean it up. But surprise surprise, no one opened the door when I,somewhat annoyed, pressed the doorbell of the flat that I assumed the bag came from.

Plan B: return the bag to it's rightful owner.
So as far as I know a broken but disgusting bag is now to be found on the door handle of the flat that I still assume it came from.

Who cleaned up the mess? Well surprise surprise again, I did...

3 comments:

Patte said...

Hej

Får hoppas att det någon dag kommer något trevligt.
Men min tanke var bara att det verkar vara hjälm tvång....
Hoppas allt är bra

//Patte

ulrica said...

Patte,
Vet du vad, det hoppas jag med... Och mest av allt hoppas jag att jag slipper fler pasar med kraks..
Hjalm kanske inte ar en sa dum ide... :-)
Kram

Anonymous said...

Hörrö, det där me hjälm e inte dumt alls... skyddar dig från snusk uppifrån o vad jag vet så vi i våran familj ganska klumpiga...(el rättare sagt du o pappa...;)) Kanske kan vara bra...hehe puss