Thursday 14 August 2008

lacking

Feels like I'm lacking adventures at the moment.
Not much is happening. Working, eating and going to the gym.

Feels like I'm lacking a few things at the moment to be honest...
- I'm in lack of my boyfriend and his love... (OK, he got a fantastic job opportunity in Mooloolaba, but that still leaves me missing him like crazy...)
- I'm in lack of Tiina. (Gone are my symbiosis days and my days of not crying over fancy bars...)
- I'm also missing out on long conversations with Kim, since she's in Vietnam performing her duties as the coffee queen.
- And at this very moment, I'm missing out on a perfect hot and sunny beach day, since I'm sitting here working on my management report.

Oh the joys on the unadventurous days of a foreign babe...

3 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

I'm missing our symbiosis days as well. Life is just not the same without fancy bars..!

Lots of kisses to Hong Kong & Mooloolaba. We miss you so much!!!

ulrica said...

Tiina,
And I you!

Kris said...

Poor ullis. I am sitting here missing you too though. Missing a lot of things about HK. Not the heat, but all the other nice things... like you. Hey Tiina. Hey Juuse.