Sunday 24 August 2008

and from storm to sunshine


Got the best compliment yesterday.
A girl at the gym said: you always look so happy!
How great is that?! Loved hearing it. So my smile grew even bigger of course.
:-)

As I walked out of the gym, it stopped raining and the sun came out. So we went from sunshine to storm to sunshine again.

And a couple of hours later, I was sitting at a round dinner table at a Charity Event watching white collar boxing, and decided that I want to do that too. So now I'm gonna look up if it's possible. And if it is, I'm going to get down and dirty at the gym, train hard and fight to raise money for children and other people in need.

And that will make me even happier!

3 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Cool, go for it! Autumn makes me feel like starting a new hobby as well. I need something refreshing for the darkening evenings. I was thinking about hot yoga. Don't know how refreshing that is though...

kram xoxo

ulrica said...

Tiina,
I will go for it! If they find me a girl to fight, the fight will most likely happen in March next year. Which means that I will start proper boxing training in december this year...
A big thank you for the comment by the way... feels like my blog is dead on the comment side most of the time. So you just made my day! As so many times before... miss ya.
xx

Vähän raskaana said...

Wow! That sounds so pro. Would love to be there to see you fight.

:-)