Thursday 5 July 2007

thailand

My paradise trip is over, but man was it great while it lasted...

Sunshine, snorkeling, good food, great company, beautiful sights, pampering spa treatments and relaxation. (Just what the doctor (me) ordered for this tired working-way-too-many-hours-girl in a, at times, not so friendly work environment).

3,5 days was too short though, well I guess holidays always are, but I could easily have stayed a bit longer. However, I have a good golden-brown tan and good memories with me home. And I can always go back!

Also, I have more or less decided that I will never live in a cold country again. What's the point in that, when I'm so much happier when it's warm?!

3 comments:

Vän av ordning said...

Får vi se bilder på Din "golden tan"??

Evalinn said...

Oh...which reminds me. Why am I living in a cold country? Sounds like u had a great time!

ulrica said...

Greve R,
bara för din skull har jag uppdaterat bilderna...
Kanske kan du skönja min golden tan...