Friday 20 July 2007

birthdays


Once again it is time to raise our glasses and sing Happy Birthday!

Firts out this week is my dear little sister, today July 20, is her birthday!
Hipp hipp hurray! On your 2.......... (well since I only am 26 and she is 5 years younger) ....1st birthday!

Have some yummy cake, and lots of hugs are here by delivered too!
Wish I was there to celebrate with you. I'll call later.

Then we have my old friend the TURK. Trita - who will turn 33 tomorrow (I do love that you are soooo much older than me). Happy birthday, have a great day!

And then we have an other beautiful Summer Child - Amina! Who has her birthday just 4 days after her husband the Turk. Happy happy birthday to you my sweet friend! Wouldn't it be great if we could catch up soon?! I really want to see you and the rest of your beautiful little family.

Stora kramar till er alla 3. Thinking of you and missing you lots!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did not know you had a sister... And she is only 21... Please... Could I get her phone number :-)

ulrica said...

Oh, my prince. Does age mean that much to you? Am I no longer your favourite just because I have a younger sister...

Unknown said...

Always my favourite. No doubt about that... But could I get that phonenumber anyways...