Tuesday 17 July 2007

at least

Talked to Jon the other day and was “accused” of glorifying alcohol on my blog. And for trying to live a “Sex in the city” life style… Well the saying goes that every weekend is a holiday here in HK… And there is a constant buzz over here… And yes we do get intoxicated at times. And after all I’m just a Swedish babe…. But glorifying, I don’t know…

Anyway.
Friday night Tiina, Juuse, Kris and me went for a few drinks at a beautiful cool place with an absolutely stunning view over Hong Kong Island. And a real nice evening was had.

Saturday I had dinner with Ben on an outdoor veranda in cosy but buzzing Soho.

And tonight I was asked to fly off to Las Vegas with the handsome guy I had dinner with… (A guy who during lunch earlier today made sure that the waitress handed me a hand written note with his phone number on… a smooth nice guy with great arms and hands who apparently is a former World motocross champ…).

Maybe not sex in the city, but at least foreign babe in HK city…

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Go ahead girl, live your Sex and the City life, I love it! :-)