Wednesday 18 July 2007

complaints

I’d like to file a few complaints…

Complaint 1: Men – Why do some men think that they are god’s gift to women, when they clearly are not?! If they were god’s gift to women they wouldn’t lie to you, they would treat you with the respect you deserve and they wouldn’t look at you and think – another one I just have to shag…

I’ll give you a classic example of a guy who definitely thought too much of himself. Mr World Champion from the other day.. He kept telling me how pretty and sweet he thought I was, and while looking deep into my eyes he tells me that he doesn’t have anyone special in his life, but would like to…he sighs and says – well maybe one day… And then he says that he thinks that he easily could fall in love with me… (wow, now hold your big horses man…). BUT at the same time as he says these words to me - he has got a wife and 2 kids at home waiting for him!
So most obvious - he was not god’s gift to women…
(And luckily this girl didn’t find him as irresistible as he was hoping for at all…)

Complaint 2: Name spelling - Why is it some people find it so difficult to spell peoples name correctly even though they have the correct spelling in front of them? I think it’s rude. If I sign something off with Ulrica, why then reply Dear Ulrika? Sorry, but I don’t want to be dear to you at all if you can’t make an effort to spell my name right.

Complaint 3: Sneaky interest - I actually don’t like the fact that some of my colleagues (both in HK and DK) who clearly don’t like me and show no interest in my life what so ever in real life, (bloody hell they can’t even be bothered to talk to me), find it soooo interesting to read my blog… I would like to call that a sneaky interest…. Cause if you make time, more or less every day, to read about my life on my blog (a blog that is meant for true friends and family), you must find my life very interesting, but you just don’t want to show it… I think that is rather spineless to be honest.

Update: Since I published this post, just a few hours ago, people working within the same company as I have shown an even more intense interest in my blog than usual... (God you must really be living boring lives, can't see any other reason for why the words I write otherwise would be of such an immense interest to you...) Are you surprised that I know that you read about me or what's the fuss about?

However, just want you all to see this:

Jul 18, 2007 - Total Visits:26

and out of those 26 visits 16 came from the following network locations:
Network Location Visits
top-toy (hong kong) ltd. 11
top toy (greve) 5

9 comments:

john said...

AAAAAAHHHH!! me like det här inlägget!!! riktigt bra!! och jag håller med om alla punkter( fast jag vänder första till kvinnor förstås).

jag är hemma i svedala när du kommer hem och jag kan ta mig upp till sthlm när du är där!

kram

johne

Anonymous said...

1. Only some men! ( just to stand up for the good ones out there. Obviously this one was not one.)
2. Names are curious. And spelling someones name right is a consious thing one should do. ( though i have had old friends that didn't now how i spelt my name.)
3. I love that word "SPINELESS". It can describe someone so perfectly.

ulrica said...

Kris, I know, and you are a GOOD one!! xox

Anonymous said...

I hope that thos peopel that read your blogg but in real life pays no what so ever intrest in it, would stop with all the tings they are doing! You have my full suport from Sweden my lovely friend!!
Kram Sofia

ulrica said...

Tack Fia!! Stor Kram

Vän av ordning said...

Varför så arg, Ullis? Inget är ju nytt, eller hur? Det är en rutten värld, och det är dess invånare som gör den rutten...

Vad som dock är nytt är min andre son, som föddes i söndags.

Och, ja, vi kan ses när Du är i Sthlm!

Kram R

ulrica said...

Wow stort stort grattis Rein!!! Du har inte ens berättat att ni skulle ha tillökning...
Och egentligen är jag inte arg, ville bara poängtera att jag tycker mina kollegor uppför sig som små barnungar.

Unknown said...

Underholdende!
(Jeg er jo chef og har været på kursus... Så jeg ville jo sige til dem der besøger din side: I DONT PAY YOU TO SURF ON THE INTERNET SO GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK LAZY BASTARDS!)
Håkon, der opmærker tidligere dansk ejendom i Skåne, Halland og Blekinge
PS: Jeg er ikke beruset endnu (klokken er kun 9), men har ferie :-)

http://www.danskskaanskforening.dk/

Evalinn said...

Lol - some people, huh! U think they can't amaze u any more, and then they do! U're quite right, they must have sad, sad and unfullfilling lives! Maybe u could inform them of reality TV? Maybe that would suite them?

As for No 1 and 2, I can only agree to those as well. I've had people e-mail me (so they obviously have my name correctly spelled right in front of them) calling me Linda, though Ewa is far more common.