Tuesday 10 July 2007

birthday

Sunday morning I delivered a big piece of cake to Tiina, candle lit and everything....

It was her 30th birthday!! Hip hip hurray!!


Saturday night we celebrated with champagne, cosmopolitans and other drinks... And the birthday girl blamed her spinning head on not eating enough during the day... I blamed my spinning head on too many drinks...
Anyway, a really good night was had!

And as we finished it off with a after-party at Tiina and Juuses place ( I was drinking tea by then thank you very much...!) we all agreed that we should have an other cocktail party soon again...

Long live the young and beautiful ;-)

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tiina . Champagne and Cosmo's, just what a girl needs! :-)

Vähän raskaana said...

Thank you Evalinn :-) I totally agree!

And thanks Ullis for a great party. I had such a good time. It's great to turn 21. And those were the best Cosmo's ever. We need to have one more proper cocktail party before we're off to the Nordic.