Friday 22 June 2007

shopping at lunch

When you during your lunch hour discover that your favorite store started their Summer Sale just 3 hours earlier you know it's gonna be a great lunch!

With a big smile on my face I walk in that store and the heart starts beating. I buy a dress that I've had my eyes on for a while (yes, it's mine!), and I buy a top that I've never seen before but seems to be screaming my name loudly... With a "slightly" lighter wallet (who said sales were cheap...?) and the biggest smile on my face I walk out of that store.

We (Tiina and me) caught a cab back to the office and 45 minutes late we sneak in the door hoping that no-one will notice our bags...

And just over 3 hours later we're in a cab again, on our way to the favourite store once again..., however this time in an other shopping center, just to make sure that we don't miss out on anything important...

And let me tell you, it sure was good that we went, cause in there were a pair of shoes that wanted to come home with me and also some underwear!

4 comments:

Evalinn said...

lol - wonderful! Will we get to see your catches over here?

ulrica said...

E, ovkörs!! Some of them will most definitely keep me company during my holiday week back at home in August! Really hope to see you then!! kram och glad midsommar!

Evalinn said...

When when?

ulrica said...

Week 32!